Located in Honolulu, Hawaii is the First Bank of Hawaii. Founded way back in 1858, it is currently the oldest bank in Hawaii. Just recently, in August 2016, the First Bank of Hawaii was listed on the NASDAQ. This is a huge milestone for the company. Currently, they have over 58 branches in operation throughout Hawaii.
As the largest bank in the area, the First Bank of Hawaii has a number of different services to offer to their clients. They are able to assist with personal accounts, business accounts, and the First Bank of Hawaii offers a number of different wealth management options too.
Personal Services at First Bank of Hawaii
A lot of the services that the bank offers will are targeted at personal customers. There are far too many to list here, but these are some of the main ones that you will be interested in:
- Secure checking accounts
- Saving Accounts
- Credit Cards (numerous different options here, including some accounts which offer cash rewards when you use the credit card)
- Loans for a number of different purposes. This includes auto loans, home equity loans, personal loans, speciality loans, and tuition loans.
- This includes varying mortgages such as fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgages. By all accounts, the First Hawaiian Bank offers some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
Of course, they also offer a secure online bank environment for every personal customer that banks with this business.
In addition to these services, the First Bank of Hawaii also offers a plethora of different options for those who are looking for business options. Again, there are far too many options for us to mention them all. However, here are a few different highlights:
- Checking accounts
- Debit cards
- Accounts for non-profit organizations
- Credit cards for businesses
- Various lines of credit. This includes leasing and small business loans.
- Payroll services
- Various cash management services.
Wealth Management Services
To cap it off, the First Bank of Hawaii also offers a plethora of different wealth management options for their clients. This includes estate planning and the like. In addition to this, you will be able to set up mutual funds through the First Hawaiian Bank. There are also a number of different options for those planning for their education, insurance, or starting up a business.
Remember, opening up an account with the First Hawaiian Bank is dead simple. There are a number of different ways you can do it. Perhaps the best method is to head directly to their website. You will, of course, need to supply some personal information in order to ensure that you can open up your bank account quickly and easily. The information that you need to supply will be dependent on the type of account that you are aiming for. Making the decision to open a bank account with this bank will be one of the best decisions you can make.