Bank of Hawaii Credit Card (BOH)
If you are after a Bank of Hawaii credit card, you will be pleased to know that there are three different options to choose from. Each of them offers slightly different benefits. On this page, we are going to talk about the main BOH credit card options you have to choose from. We will also highlight the various features that the cards boast.
Two of the Bank of Hawaii credit cards make use of a system known as MyBankoh rewards. This is, essentially, a point system. You will be awarded points when you use the BOH credit card. The more you use the card, the more points you will be able to claim! These points will never expire. You will be able to use them against a multitude of different purchases. The things that you will be able to redeem the points against do vary on a regular basis. You should always check the Bank of Hawaii website if you wish to find out more about what is available to you!
Bank of Hawaii Basic Credit Cards
There are two ‘basic’ credit cards available through the Bank of Hawaii. These are the credit cards which contain the point system that was mentioned previously. For the most part, they function in the same way. They are just provided by two different credit card companies. You have:
- Visa Signature
- American Express
With each card, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Low APR on purchases and balance transfers that you make through the card. The APR that you will be able to get on the card will be dependent on your credit history and credit score. The better your score, the better interest rates you will be able to secure. You will have the APR listed to you during the application process.
- If you spend $1,000 on the credit card (both of them), you will receive $100 in bonus points to use.
- At the end of the year, all of the bonus points that you have earned through your BOH credit card will have 10% added onto them. Remember, these points are never going to expire. This means that if you save them up for a while, you will be able to enjoy some pretty fabulous rewards!
Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii World Elite MasterCard
If you regularly fly with Hawaiian Airlines, then this is the credit card that you are going to want. You will be able to enjoy a number of distinct benefits on Hawaiian Airlines, including Hawaiian air miles. Features of this credit card include:
- If you spend $1,000 on your credit card within 90 days, you will be able to benefit from 35,000 bonus air miles. This is one time bonus on your credit card. Of course, 35,000 air miles is a huge amount and you will be able to travel a number of different locations with them!
- If you are the primary card holder, the first checked bag on your flight will be free of charge.
- You will earn 1 mile per $1 spent on the credit card. You will earn 2 miles for every $1 spent through Hawaiian Airlines. From time to time, Hawaiian Airlines does team up with select partners. If you purchase through these partners, then you will receive 10x the amount of air miles. No matter what you do, there is absolutely no cap on the air miles. As long as you keep spending money on your credit card, you will keep racking the air miles up. This means that you will be able to fly a significant distance.
- From time to time, Hawaiian Airlines includes a number of additional features on the credit card. You will be kept informed of these extra benefits.
- You will need to pay an $89.00 fee on the card each year.
Here is a quick video from Bank of Hawaii:
Applying for a Bank of Hawaii Credit Card
It is worth noting that the application for a Bank of Hawaii credit card will vary depending on the card that you choose. You will be able to apply for all three of them through the Bank of Hawaii website. If you are going to opt for the Hawaiian BOH card, then you will also be able to apply for this through the Hawaiian Airlines website. From time to time, they do offer their own bonuses for using their website to sign up. You may want to take a little look at these!